Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Foreign Estrogen Infecting Everyone

There are a massive number of chemicals, when introduced into the human body, that mimic the effects of estrogen, primarily affecting the reproductive organs. They are called xenoestrogens.
Being afflicted with fibroid tumors, I was compelled to learn about them, as I did not want a hysterectomy. I needed to find out what caused fibroids, what made them grow, how to arrest the growth and make them shrink. Doctors will tell you this happens naturally during menopause, but most women can't wait that long. I couldn't.
I found myself incapacitated - then better, then worse. I was trying all sorts of topical "phytoestrogen" products (plant estrogens), but with only temporarily relief. I believe everyone is suffering from "estrogen poisoning", leading to an epidemic in breast cancer, ovarian and uterine cancers, fibroids, male breast cancer, prostate cancer - all diseases involving reproductive hormones.
If you look in the animal kingdom, you will also find widespread suffering. There are so many recorded "abnormalities and deformities", all as a result of these chemicals leaching into the water supplies, everywhere. They have practically destroyed most frog species.
In my case, I deduced estrogen (plant, hormone replacement sources and xenoestrogens), were all contributing to the constant growth of the tumors, and had to be eliminated entirely if I wanted to get better.
It worked. I had to change all of my products (as to exclude "parabens" - major xenoestrogens),
and most chemicals. That includes shampoo, lotions, perfumes, hair color and treatment, deodorant, make-up - everything). Pretty much went back to the products my grandmother used!
I give my body only the best organic food, the best water I can find, and stay away from tap water! Don't even wash your face or brush your teeth in it. Our water supply is also inundated with tons of undigested chemicals, adding to the hideous mix.
This is a common scenario of daily xenoestrogen exposure:
You wake up in the morning and brush your teeth with some chemicals so vicious, you're instructed to call the CDC if you swallow them! You jump in the shower. You're hit with your soap, shampoo and conditioner, all containing "parabens" - xenoestrogens. You dry off with a towel coated with the residue of detergent and fabric softener (more xenos), on the largest organ of the body, the skin. If you use some leave-in
treatment in your hair, like Infusium or mousse, well, you're stuck with them all day.
How about some coffee? If it's not organic, you're now subjecting your poor body to coffee beans coated with pesticides (more xenoestrogens). And please tell me you're not drinking tap water! If you are, I'll be right over to deliver a swift kick!
Got a new car, nice "new car smell"? I love that smell. Phthalates, the most dangerous xenoestrogens out there, create that lovely aroma. Freeon from your air conditioner, more xenos. You're getting slaughtered, and haven't even made it to work yet!
Hey, how about a Sausage McMuffin and Egg from you know who. Let' s see, the genetically modified English Muffin (is not from England) has no estrogen, but shouldn't be consumed by anyone. Not your grandmother's English Muffin. The rest of that little ditty is heavy laden with estrogen; the estrogen filled pork (given to increase weight quickly in pigs), the estrogen filled egg (from severely sick chickens; the yolks are dyed that nice bright yellow) and that polluted estrogen strip called cheese.
Okay, we're only to breakfast, and still not at work! I need not belabor the point - every step, every product, every meal has to be reconsidered if you wish to change your life. With your very next organic meal, you will immediately feel as you are supposed to. These substances are foreign poisons to the body; it has no idea what to do with the "newly modified" food supply. If you want to regain control, you have to start over - from scratch - today.

5 comments:

  1. Modfying might be more better looking.

    greg herlean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B. FOR OVER 5 YEARS LIVING WITH IT I’m Beyonce from Canada, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 3 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well okay, i contacted so many herbal doctors about herbs to cure me and ended up spending some amount of money but i never got better i was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things am restricted from doing so one day i saw a lady’s post on how Herbalist Dr. James cured her from the virus with his herbal medicine i contacted him through his email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com we spoke, i told him all that i was going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared a herbal medicine and send it to me through DHL courier company and told me the dosage,after 13 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally different,so I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbalist Doctor James If you are suffering from any kind of diseases such as Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd AND MORE contact him on
    Email..... Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    Website.....Https//Drjamesherbalmix.WordPress.com
    What's APP..+2348152855846

    ReplyDelete